CLI is a leading expert in DiSC assessments, as a Wiley Partner CLI offers a wide variety of DiSC tools for you to use.
Imagine being able to instantly understand your co-workers! DiSC work style assessment is a very useful learning tool, pictured to the left, developed by Wiley to assess work style preferences by understanding yourself and your colleagues at a deeper level.
A DiSC assessment measures four different behavioral traits and determines which you most relate to. A variety of DiSC assessments are offered to measure workplace behavior and gain a better understanding of your strengths, while being aware of your challenges.
CLI is an Authorized Wiley Everything DiSC Partner, and are DiSC experts, offering a variety of DiSC assessments, for example:
- Everything DiSC 360 ® for Leaders has three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. For anyone who wants to use 360 feedback as part of their leadership development, whether an emerging leader or an experienced executive.
- Everything DiSC Workplace ® which can be used with everyone in your organization, regardless of title or role, to build more effective relationships and improve the quality of the workplace.
- Everything DiSC Management is used to teach managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adept their own styles to manage more effectively.
- Everything DiSC Sales helps salespeople connect better with their customers by understanding their DiSC sales style, understanding their customers’ buying styles, and adapting their sales style to meet their customers’ buying styles.
- DiSC Classic 2.0 is the classic DiSC assessment for budget-conscious clients who want a short but useful assessment experience.
These DiSC assessments are just a few of the many varieties of DiSC assessments available.
Introducing the New DISC Professional Styles
CLI has developed a new assessment that is cost effective and, unlike other DISC assessments, requires no training to administer. By using our new DISC assessment, you will be able to personalize the content with your logo, as well as any additional content you may deem necessary.
Our new DISC assessment is easy to use, since there is no training required to administer this assessment we have included detailed explanations of all results.
This includes descriptions of the four different styles, dominant, influential, steady, and conscientious, as well as detailed interpretations of individual results once you find your DISC Professional Style Pattern.
These interpretations can help you understand your goals, how others see you, common emotions with this type of pattern, and many other pieces of essential information to provide an overview of your professional behaviors and styles.
If you would like to learn more about this new DISC model, please contact Dr. Susan Cain at email@example.com, or call the CLI office at 800-203-6734.
For additional information visit www.corplearning.com.