CLI is your Expert Team Building Partner
How can you build teams quickly and cost-effectively? Teams are the workhorse of your organization. We are the experts in building high performance teams, and we provide you with the right proposal to meet your needs every time.
Launch, revitalize or develop your teams with our selection of popular training sessions, or work with us to build your own personalized team training program with us! Start with our brand new Team Assess Survey as a way to know if your teams are productive and ready to perform in your organization!
Our Team Assess Survey is Plug-and Play Ready to Use Now!
You need to know how your team is performing, and we have the information ready at your fingertips with our new Team Assess. We found that there was no simple and cost-effective way to help you determine if your team is performing on-target or off, so CLI partner Dr. Tim Buividas created an assessment to give you the data you need. Find out more at www.team-assess.com.
The Team Jump Start Program
If you want to develop a team with breakthrough trust levels, record-breaking conflict management skills and an unmatched collaborative performance, the TEAM JUMP START Program is for you!
TEAM JUMP START is a highly customized workshop that revitalizes existing teams or launches new teams with amazing results. We offer full day or two-day TEAM JUMP START programs to get your team up and running fast!
Three Steps to TEAM JUMP START Success:
- Teams will complete the Team Assess Survey, to benchmark their current performance levels. Teams can also complete the Everything DiSC, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Indicator or the MBTI as additional assessment options.The Team Assess Survey was developed by CLI partner Dr. Tim Buividas to provide a web-based, cost-effective team performance benchmarking tool. Find out more at team-assess.com.
- Our full-day or two-day training session includes a debrief of the Team Assess Survey, plus exciting experiential learning activities that build trust and help the team learn to overcome existing challenges. New skills are introduced and practiced, from assertive communication and giving feedback to resolving conflicts and building trust.
- The team completes a team performance action plan to transfer key learning’s back to work. An additional post-program web-based or instructor–led coaching session extends the impact of training and assures follow-through.
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop
CLI’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop ®, is based on the New York Times bestseller by Patrick Lencioni. This interactive workshop is available in half-day, full day, or two-day learning session formats.
We begin the session with a web-based needs assessment and deployment of the web-based Five Dysfunction Team Assessment, then use instructor-led classroom and breakout exercises from the book to help your team make progress in their levels of trust, ability to manage conflict, capacity to increase commitment and accountability, and focus on results.
The team will assess their strengths as well as their current level of dysfunction. At the conclusion of the workshop, each individual will know how to act as a cohesive team to build the team’s strengths to reach the results they want to achieve together.Contact us for proposal or quote
The CLI High Performance Team Building Program for Leaders
From clients like Whirlpool, Herman Miller, Tellabs, Exelon, and Kerry to The Cirque du Soleil, CLI has offered decades of effective high performance team building training sessions all over the world.
The CLI High Performance Team Building Program is effective because it takes leaders out of their regular work routine and immerses them in a rich and supportive learning environment. Leaders will participate in mini-lectures, group discussions, action or experiential learning activities, personal coaching sessions, and solo time. The program will ensure that:
- Leaders complete the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders, or Everything DiSC Management Assessment along with the CLI’s Team Assess.
- Leaders participate in a foundational experiential learning format that promotes the use of team leadership skills including active listening, giving effective feedback, managing conflict, solving problems so they stay solved, delegating effectively, managing difficult employees, and building team performance.
- Leaders will complete a personal action plan to ensure that they continue to develop and thrive as team leaders.
Contact us for proposal or quote
You provide expertise that we don’t have—both in terms of inter/intra personal team building skills and also you facilitate our strategy sessions.- Mark Becker, C/D/H